… His love endures forever! I experienced God’s love this past week:
- in the Father’s Providential gift of a new job
- in time with my beautiful niece an nephews over the Easter Octave
- in some beautiful, prayerful Masses throughout the Easter Octave
- in the reception of Communion AFTER Mass one day last week when I had been unable to partake during the Mass due to having missed observing the 1 hour fast by about 10 minutes – Blessed be God in the gift of the generous priest who stayed back to ensure I could still receive our Lord!
- in some wonderful quality time on Skype with a dear friend who lives on the other side of the world 🙂
- in the terrifyingly beautiful sky yesterday afternoon during the strangest storm I’ve ever seen. Made for extremely dangerous driving conditions, during which the Lord kept me safe
- in some financial relief from an anonymous benefactor as I settle back into lay life; she requested that her gift of money in an envelope be delivered to me with the message “its from Our Lady” – what a beautiful person this benefactor must be, and what a relationship with the Lord and His Mother she must have!
- in a timely and inspiring homily
- in a good amount of quiet to counter-balance the time spent with people over Easter
– – – – – – –
NB: JGL = Journal of God’s Love
What IS the Journal of God’s Love?