… His love endures forever! I experienced God’s love today:
- in a wonderful trans-Pacific conversation with a dear friend
- in the warmth of the cheery sun as I drove along the motorway
- in the company of another dear friend
- in a coffee well-made and well-presented
- in delicious vegetarian fettucine for lunch
- in a well-poured beer enjoyed outside in a sunny, breezy spot
- in an exciting idea
- in a suprise visit from two friends and the opportunity to take them with me to mass and benediction
- in a cup of tea my dad made for me when he didn’t realize I was hoping for coffee… I enjoyed the tea because dad made it!
- in the silence I’m enjoying right now
- in reading and re-reading a beautiful poem written for me by my friend
– – – – – – –
NB: JGL = Journal of God’s Love
What IS the Journal of God’s Love?